Friday, May 21, 2010

Its started Again

Hey I haven't blogged in a while I know, but now I finally have some things worth talking about, well I think I do anyways.

Well, I went to Hamish's birthday celebration the other day, it was awesome. I just got really fucked off my face. I was smoking and drinking to no end and It was good. I really needed it. I've been really stressed out with work but seeing everyone again really help put me in a good mood.

I've finally found someone. Her name's Jane, she's Philipino but she was raised in Australia. She's just so, awesome. Like I have fun when I'm with her, she's smart, good natured, pretty and beyond all else, she's unique, different all together just bright is the only way I can describe it.

I asked her out on a date so we're not in a relationship yet, but I'm finding out more about her and hopefully this leads somewhere.

I miss a lot of people from Kl but its hard for me to keep in contact with them. I have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment