Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Walls

Well okay, nothing much has been going on lately, I've just been chillin with a few of my friends. My ex is back in town, not feeling to great about that.

She was my first love and the happiest moments of my life were spent with her. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends they're like family to me but it was different with her (my ex).

There was a point in my life where I just said to myself "If I could make her genuinely smile there was nothing more I needed out of life." But things change and not always for the better.

I look at it now and it all seems like such a big lie. But fuck it, I'm not someone to have their life warped just because of something so insignificant.

Stand up, stand tall and move forward. If there's an obstacle in your way knock it down. She's nothing to me now. Just waiting for someone worth while to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment